Good morning lovelies , I hope you all had a great weekend. So lately i’ve been feeling vibrant and good about myself. My skin has been glowing , and when my skins looks good it’s hard for me to have bad days. As I have mentioned before in my previous post that I have changed my diet now for the better and I have started to see positive changes in my skin. I know for us girls and also boys that we deal with skin issues from acne, dryness, spots etc . Today I thought I would share with you guys my 10 favourite fruit and vegetables that make your skin glow ✨.
1. Apples – Full of vitamin A, essential to keep your skin looking taut and glowing.
2. Avocados – Avocados contain vitamin B7, promotes cell regeneration and growth, resulting in faster growing hair and glowing skin.
3. Lemon – Your skin tends to look dull when it has scars, acne and blackheads. But lemons can keep these at bay. Get your vitamin C.
4. Kiwi – Kiwi is packed with Vitamin C. It keeps your skin looking younger and fresher.
5. Strawberries – It has loads of antioxidants which lend your skin a healthy radiance from within.
6. Spinach – Loaded with antioxidants, It helps strengthen skin tissue flush out toxins, giving clear, glowing skin.( My absolutely favourite)
7. Sweet potato – It has vitamin C which improves skin tone and heals pimples.
8. Carrot – Only will it give your skin a glow, it will also fight wrinkles and improve your skin, making it healthy. (eat daily)
9. Tomatoes – Tomatoes help block dulling sun damage.
10. Kale – Vitamin A found in kale promotes proper skin cell growth and helps to keep your skin fresh and alive.
Remember to love the skin you are in, we are all beautiful in our own ways.