1.Wake up earlier. Not only does this improve productivity but it also gives you more time to make a good breakfast.
2. If you want, spend a little more time on your appearance. Take some time choosing an outfit, applying make up or whatever. Do what helps you boost your confidence and self-esteem.
3. Stay hydrated. Keep a bottle of water with you wherever you go.
4. Compliment at least one person per day. This could be a class mate, stranger, whoever!
5. Be optimistic. Always look at the positive side. There’s no point on focusing on the negatives because that isn’t going to help anyones mood at all
6. Try and learn something new everyday. This can either be an interesting fact you saw online or a new skill someone taught you.
7. Stop procrastinating. No matter how unmotivated you are to, push yourself and complete what you need to complete. Do what you gotta do. You know you’ll love yourself for doing it.
8. Create a playlist consisting of songs that make you happy and listen to it. Listen to songs for the mood you want to be in, instead of the mood you are in.
9. Make time to do things that help you relax, whether that’s painting, having baths, doing your nails or going for a run.
10. Don’t dwell on your mistakes, but instead grow and learn from them and lastly, be kind to yourself. If you love who you are, everyone else will.